Sunday, May 27, 2012

Swoon Worthy Books

Even though TSS tour has ended, I still can't help but post good reviews when I come across them. Dorothy from Swoon Worthy Books posted an interview with Julia Levesque earlier this month as part of the tour, but now she's done a review of TSS as well. I've posted some of my favorite parts below, but to read the full review visit http://swoonworthybooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/shapeshifters-secret-review.html.

"I can’t explain how much I enjoyed this book! Amazing characters, amazing action, totally cute romance going on! Heather Ostler did an amazing job writing The Shapeshifter’s Secret and I couldn’t get enough! I am now waiting impatiently for the second book to come out. Oh please do come out soon!"

"If everyone starts picking teams between Terrance and Caleb I would have to be team Caleb. He wasn’t in the picture much I have a feeling that there is something than friendship meant Caleb and Julia. I hope so at least. I loved the were cats! How cool is that? And like totally original! As an aspiring author when I realized that it was were cats I thought darn! I wish I’d thought of that. Lol." 

"Heather has created a world I am sad to leave and I can’t wait to revisit it. I highly recommend this book to everyone!" 

Thank you Dorothy 

2 comments:

  1. I thought the same thing! Team Caleb all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy,

    nothing makes me happier than to hear readers pick sides! It makes writing the sequel sooo much fun :)

    ReplyDelete