Friday, June 8, 2012

Armchair BEA

Hey everyone, hope your having a great summer so far! I just wanted to share this post with you about The Shapeshifter's Secret. It's from one of my favorite blogs Artsy Musings of a Bibliophile. Here's a small clip from the post:


"Today's post is about "Best of 2012”: So I am going to share some of my favorite books so far this year. I've read 27 books (yeah, I am going kind of slow but no worries, summer is here!) and out of that I am posting my Top 5 picks.

Oppression (Children of the Gods, #1) by Jessica Therrien
Night Sky by Jolene B Perry
The Shapeshifter's Secret by Heather Ostler
ExtraNormal (ExtraNormal, #1) by Suze Reese
When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle"


Thank you Sana! 

To read the rest of the post click here: http://networkedblogs.com/ypZUR

No comments:

Post a Comment