Monday, March 5, 2012

Inspiration and a little photography

Sometimes I just need a few motivational quotes. If you've been needing a little bit of writing inspiration, hopefully these lovely words will help! And because I also love beautiful, mystical, magical photography-- you get some of that in this post too. Enjoy.

We were born to succeed, not to fail. -- Henry David Thoreau

Photobucket

I Dwell in possibility. --Emily Dickinson

Photobucket

The best way out is always through.
--Robert Frost

Photobucket


Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
--Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken

Photobucket

I just write what I wanted to write. I write what amuses me. It's totally for myself.
--J. K. Rowling

Photobucket

Little by little, one travels far.
--J. R. R. Tolkien

Photobucket

Thank you, come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment