Thursday, August 1, 2013

Summer, Fireworks, and Fiction Fest

Happy first day of August!

Does anyone else feel like summer flew by? I spent so much time at book signings and writing the third Shapeshifter book, I didn't get to finish everything on my summer to-do list. Well, at least I got to see fireworksI am a sucker for fireworks. (Though to be honest, I wasn't really watching the fireworks in this picture).


And I did get to spend some time swimming, pretending to be a siren. That was a must on the to-do list!


One of the best things about this summer was having the opportunity to launch my sequel, The Siren's Secret. I wanted to share this sketch below that one of my readers gave to me at the launch. I absolutely adore it, thank you, Anastasia! 


Before summer does end, I'm excited to be a part of Cedar Fort's Fiction Fest. My interview went up on their blog yesterday, and you can check it out on the link below. 


I hope you've had a wonderful summer and have been able to hit everything on your to-do list!

3 comments:

  1. The summer has flown by! I love the swimming picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathryn,

      I know, right?! Thanks so much. Underwater photography is my new favorite hobby :)

      Delete