Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Twin at UVU!


I graduated from Utah Valley University in 2009, and this week I got to help out at Freshman Convocation, welcoming new students. 

I honestly loved my time at UVU. I feel like I always had the passion to write, but the knowledge I gained at UVU really set things into motion. My classes and professors there helped me find inspiration in classic literature, mythology, and creative writing, all of which shaped my books. 

I'm hoping new students there (and everywhere) will find that same spark of inspiration that leads to great things in their life. Hooray for education! 

The convocation was a lot of fun and I was happy to find my twin! I had a lot of great experiences at UVU, but I never thought I'd see my cardboard cut out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment