Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Siren's Secret on Good Things Utah

Today is the official release day for The Siren's Secret! It's been such a great week, and yesterday I had the privilege to be on abc's Good Things Utah to talk about The Siren's Secret. Here are some of the pictures! 


Troy is a fellow author, and I had so much fun talking with him (plus he has a fabulous Australian accent!). We talked about The Shapeshifter's Secret, The Siren's Secret, and the launch party this Saturday at the Orem Barnes & Noble. 


Do you like my siren green jacket? 


 I thought I would be nervous, but surprisingly it wasn't scary. I think I could talk about books and writing anywhere, regardless of whether or not there are cameras around! 










 And on the way out we found these guys. Damon said he can't wait to read The Siren's Secret ;) 


Thank you Good Things Utah for inviting me, I had such a great time! 

To watch my interview on Good Things Utah, click the link below.

I'll see you at the Orem Barnes at Noble at 6 pm this Saturday for The Siren's Secret launch party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment