Thursday, April 26, 2012

I’m excited for summer





Colored Jeans, fireworks, and snow cones are just a few of the summery things I’m excited for.


The weather has been teasing me lately. Spring is like a fight between winter and summer. One day I’m doing cartwheels out on the warm grass, the next day my heater is blowing full blast as icy rain pours down outside. I know that summer will win the fight in the end—I’m just excited for things to get going.


Today was a cloudy, heater blowing, hot chocolate kind of day, so naturally I’ve been pining for summer all day.


Here’s what’s on my mind (accompanied with PLENTY of pictures).


Pool, beach, slip-n-slide, sprinklers.


Photobucket


Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, Snow White and The Huntsman, and The Avengers.


Photobucket


Frozen Treats.


Photobucket


The whole flip-flops-T-shirt-ripped-shorts-sunglasses-windblown-hair look.


And...drum roll...The release of The Shapeshifter’s Secret on June 12!


Photobucket


What are you most excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment