Thursday, June 2, 2011
What I learned from Harry Potter
1) Everybody wants to be taken away to an enchanted world.
2) You don't have to be a perfect hero without flaws in order to save the day.
3) Don't eat Jelly Beans that look Toffee-flavored.
4) It's important to understand your past, but it doesn't have to define you.
5) Doing the right thing is not always going to be easy, but it's worth it.
6) Sometimes redheads turn out to be some of the nicest people.
7) True love always always always prevails.