Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Great Things to Come


As I scroll through my Instagram and Facebook feed, I keep seeing videos my friends have put together of highlights from their year. The problem is, they put about fifty pictures together that play in a loop of ten seconds. Even though the pictures look incredible, it's all a bit of a blur. I wanted to show my writing highlights from this year as well, but I thought I'd slow things down. It's not a ten second video, but you can scroll through really fast if you so desire. 

2013 was full of ups and downs for me, but I learned a lot. I am so grateful for the love I received, the opportunities I was given, and for the new friends I made.  

Let's make 2014 a beautiful, positive year.

WRITING HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2013

Barnes and Noble Authorpalooza where I got to sign next to Jennifer Neilsen, Shannen Crane Camp, Lisa Rumsey Harris, and James Dashner. 




The Siren's Secret press tour for Good Things Utah, Daily Dish, and Studio 5. 





The Siren's Secret book Launch party at Barnes and Noble! 







Signing at Costcoespecially when princesses came to visit. 


California book tour for The Siren's Secret. 





Salt Lake Comic Con. 


And lastly, helping welcome freshman at Utah Valley University (and finding my doppelganger). 


Happy New Year everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing year you had. I'm happy I could be there for parts of it. I hope you have an even better year this year!

    ReplyDelete