Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Upcoming Events


I am excited to announce that I will be a judge for Open Mic Fight!

Here are the details:

Every Friday Night up to 20 performers will have a showdown. 50% of the door money goes to the Winner. Each performer will play Two Songs or Ten Minutes of Original Music in front of our awesome crowd including a celebrity judge. The judge will pick three finalists and after the break the 3 finalists will play one more song . The winner walks away with cold hard cash (50% of the door).

When: August 17th on Friday @ 7:30 PM

Location: Timpanogos Caffe @ 1683 N State St, Orem Ut 84057
Cost:   $3.00 @ the Door ($2.00 for Performers)

http://www.openmicfight.com





There is going to be some AMAZING talent, so I hope you can come!

Also, I thought I'd let you know about my

September Book Signings!

Draper Fresh Market

September 7th & 28th

11:00 - 2:00

American Fork Fresh Market

September 8th

11:00 - 2:00

Come say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment