Thursday, February 7, 2013

Upcoming Events

I'm very excited to be a part of LTUE this month and Authorpalooza next month. Here is the information for both events. 

LTUE 2013 at the Provo Marriott Hotel and Conference Center. 

February 14th, 15th, and 16th

I will be on the First Time Novelist panel as well as the Social Media panel. 


For more information click below: 


http://ltue.net/default.htm

Sandy Barnes and Noble AuthorPalooza.

March 2nd, from 1 - 4 pm


This is a mass book signing event with many local Utah authors. :) Hope to see you there! 


Fore more information click below: 


http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/store/2811?subtype=detailCalendar

2 comments:

  1. Hey Heather! I've registered for the conference, but I can't seem to find a time when it starts. Do you by chance know the times they'll be starting? Or do you have a link you could share that has that info? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you and hope to be there for both of those events if I can.

    ReplyDelete