Thursday, March 19, 2015

Epic Reads Book Challenge


I was tagged by the wonderful Kathryn Cooper for the Epic Reads Book Challenge, which you can find below. Annnnnnnnnd now I tag YOU! 

Just for fun, answer these questions: 

What book turned you into a reader? 
If you could have dinner with any author, EVER, who would you choose? 
If you could have two characters from two separate novels meet, who would you choose? 

You can tweet, blog, or make a video with your answers. Tag me when you complete the challenge so I can see your answers!

P.s. I said the challenge name wrong, but I was so close! And the video is kind of long (to put it lightly). Asking an author to answer these questions is just a recipe for ranting. So it's long. And the lighting is dark. And I'll stop typing now! 


2 comments:

  1. It was great to see you on YouTube!! Harry Potter and Ella Enchanted are forever amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a very late response, but thank you so much Kathryn! Have I told you how much I love you? :)

      Delete